A Lutheran Congregation in Everett Since 1958
As members of Prince of Peace Lutheran Church, our mission is to witness, serve, educate and minister to others, bringing to them the message of Grace through Jesus Christ. For over fifty years, the Prince of Peace congregation has sought to connect with its neighbors near and far.
Prince of Peace Church, 1975.
Our land was donated by developer Dan Duryee in 1957. He anticipated the needs of a growing community in South Everett, and wanted to make sure a church was part of the equation.
Prince of Peace Pastors
Some of our Pastors and their significant people and events. (click on image for a larger view)
Pastor Daugs & Message.
Installation of Pastor Richards. 2010.
Pastor & Joneen Richards. 2010.
Pastor Gib & Pastor Richards.
Pastor Gib & Family.
People Integral To Our Church
There are many people important to the functioning of our church and it’s mission. Thank You! (click on image for a larger view)
Thanks To Our Members! Going Forth To Serve. 2018.
Thanks To Our Members! Going Forth To Serve. 2001.
Praise Team. 2006.
Executive Committee. 2001.
Congregational Council. 2001.